Ko full form stands for KNOCKOUT used in Boxing (to knock (an opponent) out). First use of KO as a noun (He scored a KO in the second round) used in 1911 and as a verb (He was KO’d in the second round) used in 1926.
The top 5 Abbreviations of KO used in Business are :
- KO (Kansas, Oklahoma) Kansas is a town in Delaware County, Oklahoma, United States.
- KO (Kebabish Original) The Kebabish Original Restaurant Chain was founded in 1986 by Iftikhar Khan and Amjad Khan, two childhood friends with unlimited vision, energy, and ambition
- KO (Kindle Oasis) he Kindle Oasis (2019) retains its predecessor’s large 7-inch display but it now has 25 LEDs in its front light, as opposed to 12 in the Kindle Oasis
- KO (Klinger Oscillator) : The Klinger oscillator was developed by Stephen Klinger to determine the long-term trend of money flow while remaining sensitive enough to detect short-term fluctuations.
- KO (Coca-Cola Company) The Coca-Cola Company is an American multinational beverage corporation incorporated under Delaware’s General Corporation Law and headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.